Uninsured & Untraced Drivers
If you have been unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident with an uninsured or untraced driver, we can help you make a claim. We are experts in handling uninsured and untraced driver accidents.
Most accidents involving uninsured/untraced drivers fortunately do not involve personal injury but almost every case we see has left the victim with serious doubts about how they will recover compensation for loss, injury or damage.
At Adam Law solicitors, our experts have helped people all across the UK deal with the prospect of uninsured/untraced driver claims.
Don’t delay contact us now to find out if you have a claim for your injuries
Phone us on 0114 256 0111 for a free consultation, or email us or fill in the contact form now to find out if you have a claim for your injury caused by an uninsured or untraced driver.
What to do if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver
You must take all the normal steps. See our advice on motorbike accidents for a list of steps to take.
Who will pay my claim if the other driver is uninsured?
- The Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) are a non-profit making company set up by motor insurance companies.
- The MIB’s aim is to compensate victims of uninsured and untraced drivers for the injuries or losses they have caused.
- Adam Law Solicitors specialise in MIB claims and we have many years of experience in handling these complex cases to our client’s complete satisfaction.
- Many of us are unaware that there are more than 1.2 million uninsured drivers on the road in the UK. In addition, there are more than 350,000 “hit and run” accidents in the UK every year.
What should I do if I suspect the other driver is uninsured
- You must not accept an informal offer of settlement
- Do not take matters into your own hands
- Inform your insurer
- Contact us immediately
Don’t delay contact us now to find out if you have a claim for your injuries and losses