Accident or Illness Abroad

Claim for a holiday accident or sickness abroad

If you have had an accident or fallen ill on holiday abroad you may be able to claim compensation.

Contact us now delay can risk your claim;

Please use the form on this page or call us on 0114 256 0111.

Claim for accident or sickness holiday abroad

If you have had an accident or become ill whilst on holiday in the UK you can make a claim just as you would any other personal injury claim and we’ll be happy to help you.

But if you develop an illness or are injured whilst on holiday abroad then there are many other factors to take into account.

Get Advice from a Specialist Holiday Claims Legal Expert

There are so many factors that need to be considered in the unfortunate event of an accident or illness whilst on holiday abroad that it is essential to seek the advice of a specialist. Adam Law Solicitors are experts in the complex field of compensation claims for accidental injury or illness abroad.

For example if you are injured in your holiday resort you should  be able to claim against your travel agent. However if you trip and injure yourself whist strolling through the local town you might still be able to make a claim – but it will be a more complicated process.

In addition it can be stressful and confusing trying to deal with people and institutions in the country of your accident or sickness, you may well not speak the language and their processes and forms will be unfamiliar.

This is why it is so important to turn to a legal expert in holiday accident and illness claims.

Contact us now; Please use the form on this page or call us on 0114 256 0111.

How to Claim Holiday Accident and Injury Compensation

The first step for you to take is to get in touch with one of our experts at Adam Law Solicitors and arrange a free consultation. At Adam Law you will speak to a legal expert straight away, we are not a call centre. We will usually be able to tell quickly if you have a claim for accident or illness from your holiday abroad. The consultation will be free, confidential and completely without any obligation.

If we consider you have a claim we are usually able to proceed on a No Win No Fee basis. This removes the financial risk of making your claim as in the unlikely event of you losing, you will not have to pay us a penny.

Accident and Injury Advice for people travelling abroad on holiday

You will have to pay for medical treatment in most countries around the world. So holiday insurance is absolutely essential. Even so you may often have to pay first and then claim back your costs later.

The UK has agreements with some countries to enable UK citizens to get low cost or even free treatment.

European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)

This is the replacement for the E111

Find out how to get a European Health Insurance Card from the NHS at NHS Choices, also how to get medical treatment abroad

The European Health Insurance card is valid for use in:

Austria, Belgium, Cyprus (but not Northern Cyprus), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

Get Specialist Holiday Accident or Injury Abroad Compensation Claim Advice Now

We cover all events, from minor injury or illness right through to major accidents and life threatening illnesses. We are friendly, down to earth people. Your first contact will be with a legal expert, we are not a call centre. What’s more you’ll get the same case handler throughout your claim.

Contact us now.