Serious Fraud Investigations
If you are facing investigation for serious fraud by any of these authorities, we can help you;
- HM Revenue & Customs Prosecution Office (RCPO)
- HMRC Special Compliance Office
- Financial services Authority (FSA)
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
- Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR)
- National Crime Agency
- Crown Prosecution Specialist Fraud Division (SFD-CPS)
- City of London Police
- National Health Service
- Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Other regulatory bodies
Our highly experienced team of experts have extensive knowledge of complex and serious fraud. Our team leader Arshaid Bashir is the Director in our firm. He has great expertise and exceptional knowledgeable in serious fraud matters.
We know from long experience that early intervention can significantly enhance the outcome of an investigation for our clients. It can even stop the investigation proceeding any further. So it is important to obtain early representation by a specialist serious fraud team. Adam Law Solicitors are known for their impressive reputation and being astute strategists.
You should contact us immediately if you have;
- received a notice that you are under investigation;
- received a restraint, production or freezing order;
- been the subject of a dawn raid;
- received an invite to an interview under caution;
- face a criminal prosecution;
Robust Defence is our strategy
We strongly contend that you are innocent until proven guilty and we will robustly defend you from every perspective including such matters as abuse of process, judicial review and the legality of orders.
White Collar Crime needs complete discretion at all times
White Collar Crime is often used to describe financial, nonviolent crime committed by businesses and public officials. It is particularly used when the crime is ‘committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of their occupation’. We understand that an investigation into fraud can be very damaging for your business, your career, and your personal reputation We therefore work with maximum discretion from the outset to minimise any reputational damage.
We have expertise in all areas of serious fraud including;
- Bribery and corruption
- Carousel and MTIC fraud
- Conspiracy to defraud
- Health and safety/company investigations
- Insider dealing
- Money laundering
- Regulatory and disciplinary investigations
- Restraint, confiscation and cash seizure
- Seizure and forfeiture of assets
- Tax investigation
Adam Law Solicitors will provide the best possible advice and representation. This is because they have expertise and exceptional knowledge in the area of complex and serious fraud.
Contact our serious fraud team for an initial assessment of your case. It is confidential and free. Please don’t delay, it is for your own best interest.