Immigration Services For Children

Immigration Services for Children

You do not need to be a British Citizen to have your children join you in the UK for settlement. If you are settled here, you can apply for your dependent children under 18 years old to join you.

You must first prove that they are your children, and you have the means to support and maintain them. We can help.

Phone us on 0114 256 0111 to arrange your consultation, or email us or fill in the contact form now!