Settlement Visas For Spouses and Civil Partners

Settlement Visas For Spouses and Civil Partners

settlement visas solicitor sheffieldSettlement visas: If you wish for your foreign spouses/civil partner to join you in the UK, you need to be settled in the UK. According to the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) “A partner includes husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner.”

You will need to show that your spouse will be adequately maintained and that they will be accommodated without any assistance from public funds. You will also need to show that you intend to live together permanently. There will be other grounds or requirements.

It is essential you use experienced experts for your application for settlement visas

The laws and processes for a settlement visa are complex with many different requirements. For example, depending upon when you started your application process, or where your partner lives. In addition there are frequent changes to the laws councering settlement visas.

We have worked in settlement visas for many years and monitor all developments closely. Choosing Adam Law immigration solicitors to advise and handle your visa application will bring you peace of mind.

  • You can be sure you are using an established expert.
  • We will take the strain during this difficult and stressful process.

Get in touch about your visa requirements now

Don’t delay, get in touch today to see how Adam Law Solicitors can help your settlement visa application.

Phone us now about settlement visas on 0114 256 0111, or you can email us, or use the contact form to ask us to get in touch.

If you’re near the end of your probationary period you need to prepare your application for indefinite leave to remain soon.

Don’t leave it to chance, contact us NOW and let us take the stress and worry off your shoulder.