Care Home claims

Care Home Claims

care home abuse claim

Making Care Home claims for neglect or abuse can be challenging. Your loved one may still be in the Nursing Home and you will worry about the affect on them of making a claim. Or you may have very strong suspicion that abuse or neglect is taking place but be unsure if you have sufficient proof.

Care home claims can be daunting; you might need to take a large healthcare provider to court. You will naturally worry that they will have access to specialists who you fear may out-manoeuvre you in court. Many people get to know the staff at the care home well, and find it very awkward to think about taking a claim against them. Your claim could be against the NHS and you feel uncomfortable about claiming against such a cash strapped organisation.

For all the above reasons, and many more, you really need expert, specialist lawyers. Adam Law Solicitors are experts in all matters of clinical negligence. We are very aware of how distressing and difficult this process can be.

Why use Adam Law Solicitors to make your Care Home Abuse claim?

We will:

  • Assess your claim and give you advice and guidance on how to proceed.
  • Advise on making a complaint against a healthcare provider.
  • Put you in touch with any relevant support groups.

We have the expertise to:

  • Tackle large health care providers, including the NHS. We understand the need for tact and will act with complete discretion.
  • Arrange expert witnesses and deal with all the necessary paperwork.
  • Take away the stress of making the claim.
  • Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to ensure you get the necessary and appropriate compensation.

Please see our clinical negligence Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Contact Adam Law Solicitors for a free, confidential, no obligation talk about your concerns. We can usually assess whether you have grounds to make a complaint or claim in this intital consultation.

Call us now on 0114 2560111, email us, or use the form on this page.

What other help is available?

There is plenty of initial advice available from the Care Quality Commission on the standards required in Nursing and Care Homes.

Care Quality Commission

These are two major charities that offer advice and support:

Action On Elder Abuse

Free Action for Elder Abuse helpine: 080 8808 8141

Age UK

free Age UK Advice Line on 0800 169 65 65