Settlement Visas For Spouses and Civil Partners

Settlement Visas For Spouses and Civil Partners

If you wish for your foreign spouses/civil partner to join you in the UK, you need to be settled in the UK. According to the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) “A partner includes husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner.”

You will need to show that your spouse will be adequately maintained and accommodated without any assistance from public funds and also that you intend to live together permanently as well as other grounds or requirements.

It is essential you use experienced experts for your settlement visa application

The laws and processes for settlement visas are complex with many different requirements depending, for example, upon when you started your application process, or where your partner lives. In addition the laws and procedures are frequently changed.

We have worked in settlement visas for many years and monitor closely all developments in the field. Choosing Adam Law immigration solicitors to advise and handle your visa application will bring you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are using an established expert in this difficult and stressful process.

Get in touch now

Don’t delay, get in touch today to see how Adam Law can help your settlement visa application.

Phone us now on 0114 256 0111 or 0114 2560111, or you can email us, or use the contact form to ask us to get in touch.

If you are near to completing your probationary period, you will need to be preparing your application for indefinite leave to remain soon. Don’t leave it to chance, contact us NOW and let us take the stress and worry off your shoulder.