How we can help!
Our aim is to make your immigration or nationality goals as stress free as possible. Whether you are in the UK or abroad, our award winning immigration specialist (Lawyer of the year), with over 30 years’ experience in Immigration Law, will guide you through whatever difficulties which may arise.
You don’t have to do a thing.
We will deal with every stage of your case, whether it’s an appeal or an application or any other immigration related matter. All you need to do is give us any information we ask for. Here are some of the more common ways we help our clients;
- We can arrange translation and interpreting services for any language.
- We visit detention centres and prisons.
- We can arrange Court of Appeal appearances and we instruct experienced specialist barristers.
- We can arrange meetings with barristers.
- We will make applications to the UK Home Office and UK entry clearance officers abroad.
- We will, on your behalf, complete all your application or appeal forms and/or may involve your Member of Parliament if required.
New Developments in Immigration and Asylum law.
The laws and processes in Immigration, Asylum and Citizenship are constantly changing. It is essential that you ensure you get up to date advice. We specialise in all aspects of immigration law, and work hard to keep abreast of all the latest changes. As immigration law experts we have a wealth of experience in dealing with complicated cases.
How much does it cost?
In many cases a costs estimate can be provided during our initial consultation. However, due to complexities that can and often arise in this area of law, our costs estimate will be reflected in the amount of work that will be required. We may be able to provide a fixed fee quote after consultation and assessment.
How long will it take?
No two cases are the same, hence we will only be able to give a time estimate after the assessment of a particular case.
The likelihood of success.
The likelihood of success depends on a number of variables, i.e. your circumstances , the country which you came from/are coming from/reside in or whether it is a first application, together with other variables.