Serious Fraud Investigations
If you are facing investigation for serious fraud by any of these authorities we can help you;
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Serious Fraud Office
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- National Crime Agency
- Crown Prosecution Serious Casework Section
- Other regulatory bodies
- We know from experience that early action significantly increases the prospects of a satisfactory resolution.
We have a highly experienced team of experts who jointly have decades of work in the field of serious fraud.
We strongly contend that you are innocent until proven guilty and we will robustly defend you from every perspective including such matters as abuse of process, judicial review and the legality of orders.
We understand that an investigation into fraud can be very damaging for your business’ and your personal reputation, we work with maximum discretion from the outset to minimse any reputational damage.
We know from long experience that early intervention can significantly enhance the outcome of an investigation for our clients. It can even stop the investigation proceeding any further.
If you are concerned you may be facing charges for serious fraud, or are already facing charges, it is essential you contact us as quickly as possible.
Phone us now on 0114 256 0111, or email us or use the form on this page.
We have expertise in all areas of serious fraud including;
- Bribery and corruption
- Carousel and MTIC fraud
- Conspiracy to defraud
- Health and safety/company investigations
- Insider dealing
- Money laundering
- Regulatory and disciplinary investigations
- Restraint, confiscation and cash seizure
- Seizure and forfeiture of assets
- Tax investigation