Clinical Negligence Specialist Solicitors
If you have suffered from clinical negligence or a medical accident then you may be eligible for compensation. This is a specialist area of compensation claims. So this means you will need an expert lawyer to get you the best compensation. Adam Law Solicitors (ALS) are specialists in clinical negligence claims and will work to their utmost to get you the very best compensation.
Clinical negligence claims are for more than pain and physical suffering.
Any kind of suffering and loss can be eligible for a clinical negligence compensation claim. So a claim doesn’t have to be restricted to physical damage or pain. Here are some examples;
- Emotional trauma
- loss of income
- Adaptation of your home to meet you changed needs
- The cost of future care
These examples show the kind of loss and suffering that can be part of a clinical negligence claim.
Adam Law Solicitors can offer help in pursuing compensation for any of these issues. So if your problem isn’t listed, don’t worry. Just give us a quick call or drop an email and we’ll let you know if you’re situation is eligible for a compensation claim.
If you or a loved one have been a victim of clinical negligence please contact us as soon as possible. We will give you an honest expert opinion on the strength of your case as soon as possible.
For your free inital consultation: phone us now on 0114 256 0111, or use the form on this page or email us
Types of clinical negligence claims
- A&E Medical Negligence
- Abuse Injuries
- Anaesthetic Awareness
- Post Natal Injury
- Birth Injuries
- Bowel Injury Claims
- Brain Injuries
- Cancer Negligence
- Cancer Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis Compensation
- Care and Treatment of the Elderly
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Child Birth injuries
- Children and the Disabled
- Compartment Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery Injuries
- Death and Neglect
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Dental Negligence
- Dispensing Incorrect Medication
- Doctor Negligence
- Exacerbation of Existing Illness
- Eye Injuries
- Falls in Hospital
- Fatal Accidents Including Representation at Inquests
- GP Negligence
- Hospital Acquired Illness or Disease such as MRSA
- Hospital Negligence
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Injuries Due To Inadequate Nursing Care
- Medical Malpractice Compensation
- Mental Health Negligence
- Misdiagnosis of Medical Condition
- Missed or Late Diagnosis
- Never Events
- Nursing and Care Home claims
- Orthopaedic Negligence
- Pregnancy Injury
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Prescription Errors Compensation
- Pressure Sore Claims
- Sepsis Claims
- Sepsis Claims & Clinical Negligence
- Spinal Injury claim
- Surgical Error
- Surgical Negligence & Wrongful Death Compensation
- Treatment without Consent
Clinical neglect and accidents don’t just happen in an NHS hospital
Just because you suffered neglect in a private care home it doesn’t mean you can’t claim for compensation.
If you suffer through neglect or an accident in a private practice then a claim can still be brought against the organisation or business. Private practices include Dentists, Care Homes, Private Hospitals or even beauty therapy clinics.
Clinical and Medical Negligence is our speciality
We understand how distressing it can be to make a claim for medical negligence damages. So we aim to make the process as easy as possible for you. Our trained staff will make every effort to settle your claim quickly and fairly. Here’s how we can help you to make a successful claim;
- No win no fee for medical negligence compensation claims
- Adam Law Solicitors (ALS) are specialists in clinical negligence
- We provide urgent legal advice and support for patients anywhere in England & Wales
- ALS have proven experience acting for clients across the UK
- We will give you an honest expert opinion on the strength of your case as soon as possible.
- Experts at handling all negligence claims, ALS covers all areas of medical practice. For example hospitals, GPs, the NHS & private hospitals, and dental practices.
- We promise the best legal advice and client care
- Our advice is given in a friendly no-jargon manner
- Adam Law Solicitors are experienced at all levels including the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
Act quickly to get the best outcome for your clinical negligence claim
Above all, if you or a loved one have been a victim of clinical negligence please contact us as soon as possible. This is important because significant details can be quickly forgotten.
Please see our clinical negligence Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For your free initial consultation: phone us now on 0114 256 0111. You can also use the form on this page or email us.